Fleet Management Solutions
Currently businesses of all sizes and industries are using our fleet management solutions and software to keep costs down, manage their transport operations cost effectively and reduce driver’s risk. Fleet management solutions and software from Mobile Central Technologies is proving a must have for businesses on the move.
What is Fleet Management Software?
Fleet Management Software is the ultimate software solution for transport management and GPS fleet tracking. Enjoy full access to fleet data and insights that revolutionise the way your business operates. Providing real-time data via a user-friendly interface, manage company vehicles and equipment in one central place at any time, in any location.
Who uses it?
The Teletrac Navman fleet vehicle tracking system is highly sought after by companies and organisations that wish to promote a safety-first workplace culture. Regularly implemented by companies in construction, retail, trade services, transport and non-for-profits- there’s a vehicle tracking system suited to every industry.
The vehicle tracking system is highly recommended and frequently used by:
- Teen Driver Tracking
- Aged Care Centres
- Museums and Art Galleries
- Motor Rental Companies
Mobile Central Technologies, Brisbane are fleet management software specialists and your local providers for Teletrac Navman fleet tracking and management solutions.
For consultation on the latest and greatest GPS Fleet Tracking Systems, contact one of the dedicated team at Mobile Central Technologies, your local Telstra partner on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, The Sunshine Coast or Toowoomba today.
Fleet Tracking Systems, Simplified
Does your company often find itself in disorganised chaos, struggling to manage your vehicles and assets?
Teletrac Navman’s unique fleet management software gives business owners complete control over the day-to-day management of their fleet’s fuel consumption, driving routes, distance travelled, and so much more.
Gone are the days where fleet maintenance issues and mechanical problems need to be identified manually. Instead, enjoy the convenience of automated fleet tracking and asset management. When a problem arises, you’ll know right away- tracking repair and replacement schedules and preventing unexpected downtime along the way.
It’s battery & solar-powered and ruggedised. These are just some of the features and benefits our clients love about the Teletrac Navman fleet management software tracking systems we have at Mobile Central Technologies, Brisbane.
Benefits of the Teletrac Navman Fleet Management Software
Implementing Teletrac Navman fleet tracking systems into your business will save you time, energy and money managing vehicles and assets. How? The all-in-one fleet management solution carries an impressive range of features and benefits that will leave any business owner wondering how they ever did it any other way.
Gain access to in-depth business insights for analysis and review on a customisable dashboard. The data collected will streamline your asset management precisely the way you need it to for your business. Track KPI’s, build reports and customise your on-screen alerts to notify you about what’s most important to you. Know exactly when, where and what vehicles are being used and strategise for future usage.
Fleet compliance is a necessity for any company that values the safety of staff and the general public. Teletrac Navman fleet tracking technology is built with this specific purpose in mind, understanding that a roadworthy vehicle is a healthy vehicle. Provide your company with the peace of mind that driver behaviour devices and compliance violation tracking delivers.
Maintenance & Fuel
Driver safety should be top of the list when it comes to business priorities. And that’s why the Teletrac Navman fleet tracking systems are designed with performance, efficiency and safety maintenance in mind. The software’s preventative maintenance model ensures that when a vehicle is due for maintenance, you’ll know about it.
Quickly and easily schedule future maintenance appointments between your staff team, so everyone stays up to date and on schedule.
Teletrac Navman’s Advanced Engine Diagnostics update in real-time, so the most critical vehicle insights are accessible by your staff where and when you need them.
Teletrac Navman’s asset and fleet management solution offers real-time alerts and driver training programs to promote safe driver behaviours. Eliminate the risk of distracted driving, harsh braking, cornering and excessive acceleration with the driver scorecard solution.
Universal Fleet Visibility
Never lose a vehicle- Teletrac Navman’s GPS location tracking provides a high-accuracy, on-demand mapping of your most valuable vehicles and assets. Additionally, the device’s fuel management capabilities and maintenance record management give fleet owners complete control over their business.
Features of Teletrac Navman Fleet Tracking Software
- Compliance – Have confidence knowing your fleet meets Government standards and regulations so that you can focus on what you do best, running your business!
- Safety – Configure customised real-time alerts, train your drivers for optimal performance and reduce safety risks with Teletrac Navman’s in-built safety management functions.
- Fuel Management Information – Time to fill up? You’ll never be caught off guard and left stranded with real-time fuel monitoring and vehicle health reports.
- Workflows – Customer alerts, road condition updates and route optimisation are key features of the Teletrac Navman fleet tracking system.
- Geofencing – Track unauthorised movements for extra security. Every arrival and departure logged for your convenience; never miss a beat.
- Driver Behaviour & Safety – Receive instant alerts for unsafe driver behaviour such as harsh braking, sharp cornering or rapid acceleration.
- Digitalised Checklists – Goodbye, pen and paper! Teletrac Navman fleet tracking software will guide you through vehicle health and safety inspections will full automation.
- Electronic Work Diaries – Reduce incidents, improve driver behaviour and avoid safety violations! Electronic work diaries allow drivers to take charge of their performance reviews, encouraging professional and safe conduct.
- Driver Training – Improve safety, increase productivity, efficiency and meet all workplace health and driver safety regulations with Teletrac Navman’s fleet driver training software.
- Instant Messaging – Improve your communication channels between drivers and base staff. Fast, reliable instant messaging opens a direct line of communication for day-to-day or urgent dialogue.
- Vehicle Analytics – Keep track of vehicular malfunctions, track mileage and manage fuel expenses with an easy-to-use, fully customisable vehicle and asset dashboard.
- Immediate Reporting – KPI’s and other collected data are tracked in real-time and can be generated into immediate reports for your convenience.
- GPS Tracking – GPS tracking devices provide accurate mapping of all logged vehicles and assets in real-time.
- Fuel Tax Credits – Teletrac Navman’s fleet tracking software calculates your auxiliary fuel use and spend, so claiming tax is made easy.
For up-to-date advice on fleet tracking systems...
Contact one of the dedicated specialists at Mobile Central Technologies, your local Telstra partner on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, The Sunshine Coast Toowoomba, for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
A combination of both software and hardware, fleet tracking software is essentially a tracking device installed into your motor vehicle. This hardware device communicates with the software, retrieving and sending data, including GPS coordinates, dates, times, driver behaviour, vehicle health, and other important information.
All kinds! Any businesses or companies that regularly use small, medium or heavy-duty vehicles to conduct their affairs will reap the benefits of GPS fleet tracking, vehicular health monitoring, fuel management, driver behaviour training, plus more.
Fleet tracking software is built for both vehicles and assets. Construction & mining equipment, trailers, shipping containers are examples of non-vehicular assets you can track and monitor with Teletrac Navman’s innovative tracking systems.
Well that all depends on your individual needs and preferences. Think about how many vehicles and assets you would require tracking for and what categories they fall under. For example, do you need tracking for:
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy-Vehicles & Trucks
- Construction Equipment
- Small Assets
Between fuel management, driver behaviour and training, route optimisation and many more software features, think about what service/s you would get the most use out of using a fleet tracking system.
Think GPS Fleet Tracking Systems are the right move for you and your business? Contact one of the dedicated team at Mobile Central Technologies, your local Telstra partner on the Gold Coast, Brisbane, The Sunshine Coast or Toowoomba today.
Contact a business sales expert. Please provide your contact details and our sales team will get back to you.
We will answer your product specific questions such as product usage of your devices, or symptom resolution, etc.