When it comes to NBN service and Business Data Solutions installation in Brisbane, Gold Coast and the surrounding areas.
There are a lot of variables that might be tough to keep track of. The type of NBN service you need, as well as where your NBN cabling and accompanying devices should be installed, will be determined by your needs and your work environment & location.
Our knowledgeable staff can provide assistance along the way to make things much easier and stress-free. Our team at Mobile Central Technologies utilises their high-level expertise and comprehensive knowledge to ensure that your NBN installation and services are taken care of.
We ensure that your individual access and cabling requirements are met, providing precise placements for a variety of situations.
Business NBN Plans
What is the NBN network?
It’s a brand-new telecommunications network that brings significantly quicker, more reliable broadband to every house and business in Australia.
The NBN network is replacing Australia’s outdated copper network with brand-new fibre-based technology. This network also offers faster broadband speeds as well as higher-quality voice and data delivery. Every business, big or small, now has the ability to access global markets, thanks to the NBN network.
Ready to connect?
Getting connected is simple with Mobile Central Technologies Data Solutions. Choose one of our ‘NBN-ready’ plans when the NBN network arrives at your address, and we'll help you every step of the way. From your first NBN visit, to establishing your connection, to helping you and your team make the most of your new business network.
Telstra Internet Direct
Internet that is quick, safe, and dependable!
With Telstra Internet Direct, you can run business-critical apps while still providing your employees and customers with an ultra-reliable, consistent internet connection & experience. Mobile Central Technologies Data Solutions can provide you with an internet connection that is both reliable, safe and secure. It is also fully scalable and high-performing, thanks to Telstra, one of Australia’s largest networks. Keep your locations connected with our extensive network and round-the-clock customer service, allowing you to engage in the connected world with confidence.
Key Features of Telstra Internet Direct
Telstra Internet Direct Benefits
- Telstra Internet Direct Data Solutions provided by Telstra Solutions Partner.
- Internet which boasts dependable and reliable performance.
- With a dedicated, uncontended internet connection that gives you guaranteed bandwidth across the TID network, you can get quick access to the internet and services.
- With self-management tools, you can take control of your connectivity and gain more visibility and control.
- Maintain the security and privacy of your online communications and transactions.
- You can engage with the online world with confidence thanks to built-in security protections at multiple tiers and devices.
- As your business grows, you’ll have the flexibility to connect to the NBN network and integrate additional services such as security, cloud, and network Data Solutions.
- There are fewer outages as a result of improved connectivity.
- Your business will experience fewer outages and be more connected thanks to the Telstra Internet Direct Core & Edge network’s goal availability of 99.95%.
We are an Accredited Telstra Business Partner
Delivering the quality products you expect, with dedicated personalised service you can rely on.
Full-Service Internet, Phone System, Mobile & NBN Specialists for Small, Large and Enterprises. Trusted Advisors and Telstra Business Partners with Diversification Serving Businesses from the Gold Coast to Toowoomba Since 2006.
Fixed Wireless Internet
Now, more than ever, your business requires a fast and dependable Internet connection.
If you and your staff have been having trouble and experiencing inconsistent wireless internet, your business should look into getting a fixed wireless Internet plan with Mobile Central Technologies Data Solutions. Get in touch with the expert team today to discuss what the best options are for your business needs.
Fixed wireless internet transmits from a nearby base station to an antenna on your roof. Inside, near a power outlet, in a dry, dust-free place, and close to where you want your Gateway, an NBN service connection box will be installed.
Mobile Central Technologies can provide for all your fixed wireless internet needs, ensuring you stay online and connected at all times!